Hungarian Pole Poll

It’s the Hungarian Grand Prix this weekend and you know what that means?

It means it’s time for our predictions. Please pick the pole sitter and the top eight finishers for the race. Please have your predictions in before qualifying starts on Saturday!

Advertisements

About Alex Andronov

Alex Andronov is a writer who lives in the UK. He is currently working on 7 novels, 5 film scripts, 2 plays, 2 TV series, 1 history of the United States, 1 travelogue and trying to find some focus.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Hungarian Pole Poll

1. Jeremy says:

The cup has spoken once againPole: Vettel1: Trulli2: Alonso3: Kubica4: Raikkonen5: Webber6: Sutil7: Heidfeld8: Buemi

2. Rod says:

Where is everybody? Sorry I missed last week, at least my old presictions didn't serve me to badly.Pole: Hamilton1. Button2. Hamilton3. Weber4. Kovalainen5. Rosberg6. Vettel7. Trulli8. Massa

3. mr. mister. says:

pole: lewis1. lewis2. button3. webber4. rubens5. nico6. heikki7. massa8. vettel

4. Lou says:

Pole: Button1. Button2. Barrichello3. Webber4. Vettel5. Hamilton6. Massa7. Kovalainen8. Alonso

5. Pat W says:

Pole: Bunsen1 Bunsen2 Vettel3 Hamilton4 Barrichello5 Webbaaah6 Alonso7 Raikkonen8 MassaTa!

6. Aitch says:

Pole: Hamilton1] Hamilton2] Webber3] Button4] Rosberg5] Vettel6] Alonso7] Massa8] Kovalainen

7. Christine says:

Pole: Barrichello1. Button2. Webber3. Barrichello4. Massa5. Rosberg6. Alonso7. Vettel8. Sutil

8. Pole: Vettel.1. Vettel2. Button3. Hamilton4. Webber5. Rosberg6. Barrichello7. Massa8. Raikkonen

9. GrifF1 says:

pole: Hamilton (I'm sticking with my last race gut feeling…)1.Hamilton2.Kovalainen3.Rosberg4.Webber5.Kimi6.Alonso7.Button8.Massa

10. Bearded Stew says:

No idea, anything could happen, afterall Damon Hill nearly won here in an Arrows in 97!but Pole. Hamilton1.Hamilton2.Vettel3.Buttoon4.Webster5.Rosberg6.Kovalainen7.Alonso8.Raikkonen

11. Igor says:

Pole: Hamilton1. Hamilton2. Vettel3. Button4. Webber5. Barrichello6. Kovalainen7. Alonso8. Massa

12. Pole: Lewis1) Lewis2) Vettel3) Button4) Rubens5) Webber6) Heikki7) Alonso8) Kimi

13. fourstar says:

I'm afraid I missed qualifying as I was tragically stuck in a pool in the South of France, drinking an ice cold beer and reading Alex James' autobiography. My previous predictions, to be carried forward were, I believe:Pole: Vettel1. Vettel2. Webber3. Button4. Barrichello5. Hamilton6. Alonso7. Raikkonen8. TrulliBonne chance, tout le monde!

14. I like the way everyone is saying 'no one could have predicted Lewis winning this race', when clearly 6 of you guys did.